Regional Marketing Analyst
- TS LATAM
- Entry Level
Regional Marketing Analyst
Medellín, Colombia / Hybrid
We’re a high-impact, global nonprofit social enterprise that believes in using technology for the greater good. Since 1987, we’ve been building partnerships and alliances with individuals, corporations, nonprofits, and governments across the globe – all committed to helping nonprofits fully access the profound power of technology and a connected world — and use it to improve lives.
Techsoup Latinamerica (TSL) is the regional hub of TechSoup Global. TSL aims to provide accessible cloud-based solutions and digital skills services to nonprofits and small businesses who are at an early stage of the digital transformation pathway. We are looking for a Marketing Analyst to implement a regional strategy focused on engagement and growth of the Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP) program alongside local partners based in Colombia, Brazil, México and Chile.
Expected Start Date: April 2022. Expected End Date: December, 2022.With the opportunity to renew.
Location: Medellín, Colombia
Salary $2.600.000 COP /month
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liase with Techsoup Global and local partners to execute global campaigns at a local level
- Create new content and translate existing one from english to spanish.
- Work closely with stakeholders from various TechSoup offices around the world as well as the partners of the TechSoup Global Network to ensure consistent branding, messaging, and engaging content.
- Report progress and conversion rates with each partner to analyze relevant insights and propose new strategies.
- Support every partner in one-to-one communications according to specific needs.
- Research market insights of countries where TSL needs to have marketing participation, such as Trinidad and Tobago, Puerto Rico, and Jamaica.
- Report relevant KPIS at a regional level to the General Manager and the Regional Program Manager.
- Manage marketing budget from Microsoft grants.
- Coordinate graphic design with a third-party provider being consistent with the TS branding.
- Minimum of 2 year of related experience in digital marketing campaigns’ development and implementation.
- Excel and reporting skills.
- Strong communications and teamwork skills.
- Self-autonomous attitude to propose new strategies and identify growth opportunities.
- Proficiency in written and oral English. Portugues is a plus.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft 365 is a plus.
- Attuned to multi-cultural environments and skilled at engaging diverse stakeholders.
- A positive attitude and passion for the nonprofit sector.
- Digital resilience to manage different platforms and dashboards.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
TechSoup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to ensuring that all employees and applicants receive equal consideration and treatment, regardless of race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), religion, marital or domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical, mental or medical disability, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, military service status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.