Senior Marketing Manager, Value Added Services
*Remote employees will be considered
We’re a high-impact, global nonprofit social enterprise that believes in using technology for the greater good. Since 1987, we’ve been building partnerships and alliances with individuals, corporations, nonprofits, and governments across the globe – all committed to helping nonprofits fully access the profound power of technology and a connected world — and use it to improve lives.
But we won’t stop there: as technology and global needs change, so do we. We’re creating new, community-driven platforms and mobile apps and are enhancing our offerings so that nonprofits around the world have the resources they need to build a brighter future for millions of individuals.
We’re innovators, leaders, influencers, social entrepreneurs, and technologists drawn together by a shared vision: to make the world a better place through technology. Join us!
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to own the development, execution, and optimization of marketing campaigns and communications that drive the growth of TechSoup Services and Courses.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this person will serve as the primary liaison between the Marketing Department and the Solutions and Services Department, and will focus on increasing awareness around, and growing the adoption of TechSoup’s growing catalog of service and educational offerings. This person will also work closely with our global marketing team to increase marketing capacity and support campaigns that align with the expansion of services and courses across the global network.
Duties and Responsibilities
What you'll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of the specific business and technical needs nonprofits face when researching, adopting, and optimizing new technology products and platforms, and create marketing and outreach campaigns designed to address these challenges.
- Work with the Services and Courses team to understand a portfolio of offerings and revenue targets and develop annual marketing initiatives that align with business targets.
- Introduce new marketing approaches, processes and optimization techniques to better connect with customers and move them through the marketing and sales pipeline, and to upsell and cross-sell relevant opportunities.
- Work with channel marketing leads to optimize the various pathways (email, ads, landing pages, social, videos, etc.) customers use to assess and then make decisions around services and courses acquisition.
- Monitor lead generation and nurturing campaigns across multiple product lines and channels to ensure users are engaged with appropriate content and assets to move them forward through the marketing funnel.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and chief copywriter for all services and courses marketing materials; Liaison with design team and copyediting team to ensure brand standards are pertinent and adhered to.Drive outbound marketing campaigns to build awareness and generate demand for TechSoup Services and Courses
- Oversee the day-to-day execution of online marketing campaigns including: creation of top-line messaging intended for services and courses launches, emails, landing pages, blogs, and advertising content
- Work with business leads and TechSoup Global Network partners to develop campaign messaging, creative, promotional copy for regional communication and campaigns. Develop marketing kits for TechSoup Global Network partners for new offer launches.
- Use content marketing best practices to create promotional landing pages, intake forms, and other web marketing assets. Experience with maximizing page conversion, and tracking
- Work within martech stack (Hubspot, Google Analytics, and Zendesk) to develop program campaigns, product landing pages, and track efficacy
- Work with web production and content marketing on website updates to reflect new product features and content assets
- Support department leadership in developing monthly/quarterly qualitative and quantitative reports on digital marketing performance, driving actionable insights for future efforts
- Communicate best practices and share lessons learned throughout the organization ·
- To promote the TechSoup values:
- Trust, Show Courage, Be Resourceful, Strive for an Equitable Planet, Be Relevant, and Inspire
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent organizational, digital, and communications skills.
- A commitment to helping nonprofits, changemakers, and tech advocates to do more good in the world.
- 5-7 years experience with digital marketing with increasing responsibility and demonstrated campaign success
- Strong initiative, motivating and inspiring others, and assuming accountability for actions and outcome
- Demonstrated ability to drive and manage multiple projects simultaneously and successfully
- Strong understanding of digital marketing practices and tools (HubSpot, Google Analytics)
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and marketing analytics
- Up to date knowledge of technical and content SEO best practices and standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
TechSoup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to ensuring that all employees and applicants receive equal consideration and treatment, regardless of race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), religion, marital or domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical, mental or medical disability, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, military service status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.