Associate Program Manager, Solutions & Services
San Francisco Office (but with global focus!)
Help us change the world!
Our team is looking for an entrepreneurial rock star – This role is responsible for managing all aspects of TechSoup’s service offer and delivery including relationship with any service delivery partners, overseeing messaging for marketing outreach, driving development of related content, results reporting and analysis (what’s working, what’s not), and advocating within TechSoup to solve problems to continuously improve the overall performance of the offers. Program Managers closely coordinate with other internal teams at TechSoup and across our global network to ensure excellence in delivery and the success of cross-organizational initiatives.
At TechSoup we work with the organizations that are making a positive difference in the world, from supporting refugees, to exposing human rights abuses, to protecting endangered species. We are a band of dedicated, energetic technology advocates who believe that technology is a powerful enabler for social change. We are looking for someone to develop and manage service offers that will continue to support and sustain nonprofits worldwide so that they can be more effective at driving positive change in the world. Come join us!
- Manage day-to-day operational and administrative tasks associated with 2-3 Solutions & Services programs, including identifying new ways to support NGOs based on customer feedback & surveys
- Develop project plans for new program initiatives or features covering the operational and financial aspects of the program/offer.
- Document program policies, operational processes, and practices for each offer; flag any impacts on org-wide policies or processes.
- Report on performance against budget for programs
- Conduct market research and pricing analysis to ensure competitive offers
- Manage the ongoing performance of each service offer in the US
- Identify bundling or co-promotion opportunities for services and related products (software/hardware)
- Conduct surveys to obtain market data to expand offerings and/or to assess donor impact.
- Work with internal and external stakeholder to gather input on new programs to be used to iterate and improve the offer.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Outreach & Engagement team on promotion of offers
- Identify opportunities for supporting content to services and solutions
- Monitor operational delivery of the offer to ensure meeting customer expectations
- Engage with the customer success team to make sure they are trained on the offer’s components and target market
- Become well versed in the sectors and product areas for which you are responsible.
- Clearly outline the methodology for globalizing programs to new markets – specifically for those programs that first launch in one country with the intent of expanding to others.
- Work with our global launch manager and global partner network to roll out the new offers, ensuring relevance to the local market (must have time flexibility to interact with partners around the world outside of traditional 9-5 business hours)
- Regional, national and/or global travel may be required
Experience and Education:
Any combination of education and experience that provides the required skill and knowledge base for successful performance in this role would qualify. Typical qualifications and education would include:
- 2-5 years of experience in program or project development or similar role involving the creation-to-launch management of new business offers or programs.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze program performance, solve problems, and drive solutions into operation.
- Experience working with the non-profit sector
- Demonstrable passion for developing new initiatives
Specific Skills or Expertise
- Financial modeling
- Excellent communication skills for multinational audiences – both written and spoken