Junior Consultant, Cloud Services
- Warsaw, Poland
- Full Time
- Solutions & Services
- Mid Level
Junior Consultant, Cloud Services
Location: Warsaw, Poland / Remote work opportunity
We equip changemakers with transformative technology products, knowledge, and services so they can make social change. We connect unlikely collaborators, including NGOs, social activists, hackers, IT specialists, funders, local authorities, and business partners, thus generating innovative solutions to social challenges. TechSoup Europe (headquartered in Warsaw) leads the design and delivery of TechSoup programs in Europe. It also supports the TechSoup Global Network of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) that manage a variety of technology capacity-building programs serving communities in nearly every region of the world.
Be a part of a fast-paced, growing team that provides a solid work-life balance helping our nonprofit customers. Our team of mission-focused tech professionals is passionate about moving the social sector forward with transformative applications of technology.
As a member of the Services and Solutions Team, you will be responsible for helping nonprofits to maximize their impact by increasing their technological capacity. You will serve as the face of TechSoup that help potential nonprofit customers evaluate their digital needs and equip them with the right cloud solutions to expand their impact. This role will work closely with the tech team (Service Delivery Team) and other teams (Cloud Solutions) in support activities that require a technological understanding of the relevant solutions.
Your duties and responsibilities
- Conduct initial outreach to qualified leads via email, phone call, or other defined outreach methods to better understand the customer’s technological needs and opportunities.
- Responsible for providing customers with basic consultancy sessions on their digital needs
- Provide customers with a holistic solution to their technology needs and coordinate support within the available teams in the organization
- Reactively engage with strategic accounts that have purchased cloud solutions and/or services to help them address basic technical questions
- Contribute to Service and Solutions program knowledge base
- Support customers basic technical expertise on implementation, integration and migration options
Skills you'll need to accomplish your duties
- +1 year of experience in Sales or Customer Support on cloud products or services.
- Strong customer success orientation and customer service skillset
- Ability to listen, explain, demo, and prove the capabilities of Cloud products and services to customers
- Good ability to establish trusted advisor relationships and lead discussions with various customers
- Good organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong follow-through, organizational, and time management skills
For your contribution and passion, we can offer...
- A supportive environment that provides a work-life balance.
- Benefits package: Premium medical plan, life insurance, pension program PPE, Multisport card
- Team-building events
- A range of opportunities to grow within the organization.
- An attractive international working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from across the world.
- Possibility to gain experience in social enterprise at a global scale.
- Broad training opportunities (online and offline).
An amazing job at a social enterprise supporting non-governmental organizations all over the world is waiting for you. Join our team now!