TechSoup Europe is a European division of TechSoup headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
It is a high-impact, global nonprofit social enterprise that believes in using technology for social change. Through both digital platforms and in-person experiences TechSoup has delivered value to nearly one million nonprofits, charities, community organizations, and libraries in 236 countries and territories. In the last 30 years, TechSoup has connected one million non-profits and delivered more than US$10 billion in technology tools and philanthropic services from over 90 corporate and foundation partners all over the world. TechSoup Europe together with 24 partner organizations represents many different areas: media literacy, civic engagement, social innovation, and digital inclusion. We help grassroots; small, and local non-profit organizations in 48 European countries build their capacity. We equip changemakers with transformative technology products, knowledge, and services so that they benefit from technology and focus on their mission.
Purpose of the role:
TechSoup Europe is seeking a Program Manager to join the TechSoup Poland team based in Warsaw.
This role requires a solid background and experience in sales, marketing, client services or related field. We are looking for a talented individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to lead the team and clearly articulate even the most complex concepts, set strategies to develop the program and deliver plans to achieve both short- and long-term goals.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on and participative manager and will lead and develop an internal team to support the areas such as Donation, Education, Hardware, Cloud and Solutions offers.
This position report to the Senior Program Manager, TechSoup Europe.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
TechSoup Poland program execution and development, in particular:
- Overall program management, resulting in dynamically growing TechSoup Poland network of technologically enabled non-profits
- Promotion of TechSoup Poland’s programs: Donation, Education, Hardware, Cloud and Solutions
- Organization and/or direct participation in non-profits events, meet-ups and conferences
- Administration and management of various TechSoup Poland’s program delivery support tools (CRM, e-commerce platform, CMS, ticketing system, PM tools)
- Responsibility for multiple projects covering the various grants and functions within the portfolio of TechSoup Poland
- Managing existing and building new relationships with technology partners in Poland
Responsibility for TechSoup Poland program management, in particular:
- Ensuring excellent program delivery through program management experience, including exceptional client service performance, product launches, and management, outstanding promotion & PR performance
- Coordinating the entire program lifecycle, including development, implementation, reporting, and evaluation
- Tracking and managing program resources, milestones, and deliverables, including internal as well as outsourced work effort
- Creating and managing program and project working plans (from bi-weekly to annual timeline)
- Ensuring consistency of existing processes and business partners satisfaction
- Ongoing risk analysis and management for the program and its projects
- Internal stakeholder management, focusing on identifying and realizing the project’s goals and objectives through working with support functions such as HR, Finance and Operations and also resources from functional areas, including but not limited to the community, data and products teams
- External stakeholder management, including partner sourcing, partner escalation, and ongoing partner management
- Highly professional standards of teamwork management with internal teams and external partners to resolve issues
- Coordination with in-country individuals and organizations to assist in implementing programs for country activity
- Establishing and updating actionable usage metrics, evaluation plans for projects, balanced scorecards, and key performance indicators
- Finance management of the Program, including budget management, accounting, non-profit legal and tax compliance
Education and Experience
- Experience with NGO project/program management with a proven delivery record
- At least 5 years of experience in project management
- BA or other advanced degrees from an accredited college or university in a relevant field strongly preferred
- Significant professional experience working internationally
- Understanding of non-profits activities, development, and technology challenges in Poland and globally
- Solid knowledge of digital transformation challenges
- Familiarity with non-profits key stakeholders in Poland
- Experience in working with client service, marketing and PR, solution and/or product delivery units
- Familiarity with European and international business culture and norms
- Experience with business metrics and key performance indicators.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills, including feedback
- Attuned to multicultural environments and skilled at engaging diverse stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively and with sensitivity across barriers such as language, culture, and distance
- Ability to develop effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Good technical skills to work on different CRM and CMS systems
- Must have excellent planning and organizational skills
- Must have strong demonstrated people management and teamwork skills
- Ability to manage resources across different internal and cross-organizational groups to get things done
- Ability to communicate with individuals and teams at all levels of TechSoup
- Ability to manage projects and teams in areas of client service, marketing & PR and offer delivery
- Ability to manage in a dynamic and fluid environment
- Comfortable with collaboration and matrixed reporting structures
- Fluency in English, both oral and written communications; other languages as a plus.
- Based in Warsaw
- Flexibility to travel in Europe and internationally as required