Talent Acquisition Manager
*This position can be remote within the continental United States
We’re a high-impact, global nonprofit social enterprise that believes in using technology for the greater good. Since 1987, we’ve been building partnerships and alliances with individuals, corporations, nonprofits, and governments across the globe – all committed to helping nonprofits fully access the profound power of technology and a connected world — and use it to improve lives.
But we won’t stop there: as technology and global needs change, so do we. We’re creating new, community-driven platforms and mobile apps and are enhancing our offerings so that nonprofits around the world have the resources they need to build a brighter future for millions of individuals.
We’re innovators, leaders, influencers, social entrepreneurs, and technologists drawn together by a shared vision: to make the world a better place through technology. Join us!
TechSoup is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager on the People and Culture team with the drive, knowledge, skills, abilities and competencies to source, recruit, evaluate and recommend talent, develop recruitment strategies, and manage the talent acquisition process.
You will be responsible for managing the recruitment process for employees, temporary staff, interns, contractors for global office positions in the US and internationally and will play a critical role in ensuring we attract and hire talent that share our vision of making the world a better place through technology.
This position reports to the Senior Director of People and Culture. TechSoup’s main office is located in San Francisco, but this position is open to remote employees within the continental United States.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the recruiting and hiring process across various departments from start to finish. This includes opening requisitions in JazzHR, working with hiring managers to define recruiting strategy plans, creating and maintaining recruitment documents, writing job descriptions, reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, conducting reference checks, and making the offer.
- Source candidates through LinkedIn or other platforms; work with and provide guidance to hiring managers on leveraging their networks and social media platforms to generate strong applicant pools.
- Serve as a point of contact for candidates throughout the interview process ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Coordinate with the Recruiting Coordinator to schedule interviews and post and maintain our job postings on our website and other external job boards.
- Maintain recruitment-related department records and reports, including candidate files as they relate to recruiting.
- Provide training to hiring managers and interview teams to include, but not limited to; recruiting best practices, interviewing skills, unconscious bias training.
- Work closely with the Recruiting Coordinator and People and Culture team to continuously improve recruiting and onboarding workflow and processes.
- Partner with People and Culture team in developing and maintaining recruiting-related departmental metrics.
- Collaborate with the Director of Equity, Diversion and Inclusion to ensure recruiting strategies are in line with TechSoup’s EID strategy.
- Assist and collaborate with TechSoup’s Client Services team in recruiting temporary employees as needed.
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of regulations, laws, industry trends, practices, and developments regarding Human Resources.
- Provide guidance and support, as needed, on job descriptions and workforce planning efforts of global offices departments.
- Promote the TechSoup values:
- Trust, Show Courage, Be Resourceful, Strive for an Equitable Planet, Be Relevant, and Inspire
- 3-5 years of work experience, specifically in recruiting or talent related roles
- Prior experience with the full cycle recruiting process
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, Workday preferred
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
- Excellent customer service skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Prior success working closely and building relationships with diverse groups of people
- Detail oriented and organized, while being a strategic thinker
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization
- Adept at using Outlook, Excel & Word
- Effectiveness in working or volunteering in a non-profit organization that is focused on maintaining high quality work and low overhead
- Legally eligible to work in the United States; no sponsorship provided
TechSoup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to ensuring that all employees and applicants receive equal consideration and treatment, regardless of race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), religion, marital or domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical, mental or medical disability, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, military service status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.