TechSoup Europe is the European division of TechSoup, headquartered in San Francisco and led by Fundacja TechSoup, an independent Polish Foundation. In the last 33 years, TechSoup has connected over 1.2 million nonprofits and delivered more than US$13.5 billion in technology tools and philanthropic services from over 100 corporate and foundation partners all over the world. TechSoup Europe together with over 40 partner organizations representing many different areas: capacity building, media literacy, civic engagement, social innovation, or digital inclusion, helps nonprofits including grassroots, small, local organizations in 53 European countries and territories build their capacity. We equip changemakers with transformative technology products, knowledge, and services so they may benefit from technology and focus on their mission.
Currently, we are looking to add a Service Delivery Specialist to the team.
As a member of the Service Delivery Team, you will be responsible for delivering services purchased by TechSoup’s nonprofit customers. This role will perform the technical services related to the installation, migrations, trainings of TechSoup’s most popular cloud services for their non-profit members.
This role will work closely with the sales team (Services Acquisition Team) and other teams (Cloud Solutions) in selling and support activities that require a deep technological understanding of the relevant solutions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the fulfillment and execution of TechSoup-provided services post-sale, such as email migration, cloud installation, and other cloud-based offerings
- Analyze the nonprofit's goals in relation to the services they’ve purchased to co-develop technical delivery plans, including timeline, milestones, goals, success criteria
- Manage the project lifecycle to ensure successful and timely delivery
- Work closely with senior management to ensure new strategic customers successfully adopt recently purchased solutions
- Address customer questions related to their service, as they arise, and engage the appropriate TechSoup resource to answer more detailed questions
- 2+ years in service delivery or professional services role, with a proven ability to install and implement cloud products and offerings and experience in delivering Microsoft Cloud and/or Google Workspace preferred.
- Proven record of providing excellent technical support and/or IT services to an external customer
- Demonstrated deep technical understanding of cloud products, and the ability to pick up new tools quickly
- Strong customer orientation and service skills
- Strong leadership skills - proven ability to establish trusted advisor relationships and lead discussions with various partners and executives
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong follow-through, organizational, and time management skills required.
- Flexible and adaptable to change and can work effectively in ambiguous situations.
- Positive attitude and persistence
- Strong alignment with TechSoup’s core values: Promote Trust, Show Courage, Be Resourceful, Strive for an Equitable Planet, Be Relevant, Inspire
- Languages: English full proficiency is required; knowledge of German, Spanish, or French and/or other European languages desired.
For your contribution and passion, we can offer:
- An attractive international working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from across the world
- Possibility to gain experience in the social enterprise at a global scale
- Employment contract and benefits package (medical and life insurance package included)