TechSoup Europe is the European division of TechSoup, headquartered in San Francisco and led by Fundacja TechSoup, an independent Polish Foundation. In the last 33 years, TechSoup has connected over 1.2 million nonprofits and delivered more than US$13.5 billion in technology tools and philanthropic services from over 100 corporate and foundation partners all over the world. TechSoup Europe together with over 40 partner organizations representing many different areas: capacity building, media literacy, civic engagement, social innovation, or digital inclusion, helps nonprofits including grassroots, small, local organizations in 53 European countries and territories build their capacity. We equip changemakers with transformative technology products, knowledge, and services so they may benefit from technology and focus on their mission.
We are expanding Cloud Services Team and currently looking for candidates to join us as a Cloud Services Consultant.
As a member of the Services and Solutions Team, you will be responsible for helping nonprofits to maximize their impact by increasing their technological capacity. The Cloud Services Consultant will work closely with TechSoup’s new and existing nonprofit customers to provide deep and detailed expertise on cloud services.
You will serve as the face of TechSoup that helps potential nonprofit customers evaluate their digital needs and equips them with the right cloud solutions to expand their impact. Cloud Services Consultant will help them understand their digital transformation needs, including cloud adoption roadmap. The person in this role will also help nonprofits to understand the value of purchasing other TechSoup’s products and services.
This role will work closely with the tech team (Service Delivery Team) and other teams (Cloud Solutions) in support activities that require a deep technological understanding of the relevant solutions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, and conversations to demonstrate the value proposition and technical details of TechSoup’s digital transformation offerings
- Conduct initial outreach to qualified leads via email, phone call, or other defined outreach methods to better understand the customer’s technological needs and opportunities.
- Responsible for providing nonprofits with basic digital needs assessments, IT / digital infrastructure audits, and consultancy sessions on their organizational needs
- Provide NGOs with a holistic solution to their technology needs; coordinate with specialty resources, as needed
- Reactively engage with strategic accounts that have purchased cloud solutions and/or services to help them address deep technical questions and needs in order to drive the adoption of offerings.
- Contribute to Service and Solutions program knowledge base and product/service expertise in order to effectively support the consultative sales process within strategic accounts
- Responsible for addressing technical questions for strategic accounts throughout the customer lifecycle
- Provides basic technical expertise on integration options, products functionality, and implementation process
- 2+ years of related experience in a technical pre-sales and/or cloud services consulting role, preferably Microsoft
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Strong customer success orientation and customer service skillset
- Ability to listen, explain, demo, and prove the capabilities of XaaS products and solutions to customers with varying degrees of technical knowledge
- Good leadership skills - proven ability to establish trusted advisor relationships and lead discussions with various partners
- Good organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to understanding the ecosystem of cloud services products, software sales cycles, and associated strategies and tactics
- Strong follow-through, organizational, and time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change and can work effectively in ambiguous situations.
- Positive attitude, sense of humor, and persistence
- Basic knowledge about of nonprofit sector
- Strong alignment with TechSoup’s core values: Promote Trust, Show Courage, Be Resourceful, Strive for an Equitable Planet, Be Relevant, Inspire
- Languages: English full proficiency is required; knowledge of German, Spanish, or French and/or other European languages desired.
For your contribution and passion, we can offer:
- An attractive international working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from across the world
- Possibility to gain experience in the social enterprise at a global scale
- Employment contract and benefits package (medical and life insurance package included)