TechSoup is a high-impact, global nonprofit social enterprise that believes in using technology for the greater good. Our overriding concern is to help civil society organizations benefit from technology to achieve their missions. We support nonprofits across the globe by providing ICT resources, organizing and providing access to data, convening activists, and sharing knowledge.
Hardware and Software programs Support Specialist will be responsible for maintaining and developing the offer of hardware and software products as well as customer service for our main beneficiaries. Key priorities include assisting with selection of hardware/software, completing transactions, and answering questions regarding its functionality and implementation. This role is tied to a TechSoup Polska Team which and close cooperation with Polish project Partners (hardware/software deliverers/donors) and delivering customer service for NGOs based in Poland.
Duties & Responsibilities
Hardware program (and partially Software donation program)
- Co-creation, implementation and development of hardware support program for organizations,
- Ongoing cooperation with technological partners - hardware/software deliverers/donors,
- Evaluation and improvement of existing hardware offer,
- Preparing and adjusting customer dedicated offers in cooperation with Partners,
- Tracking and reviewing customers’ needs,
- Being up-to-date with hardware and software products market,
- Preparing cyclical and ad hoc analyses and reports.
- Providing basic technical support for NGOs as a first point of contact, mostly focused on the way to purchase and install the product,
- Issuing supporting documents like product/service dedicated manuals for beneficiary organizations (based of existing files)
- Providing timely resolution of customers’ inquiries and issues.
Skills you’ll need to accomplish your tasks
- At least 2+ years experience in sales / customer service / helpdesk
- Good command of Polish as customer service is delivered for Polish project Partners
- Good command of English as a must according to international working environment
- Understanding of purchase order, billing and invoice processes
- Understanding of CRM systems
- Understanding of case trackers and project management tools (TeamWork, Jira, Wrike, etc.)
- Understanding of Databases (eg. SQL), wikipages or / and helpdesk materials creation as an asset
- Organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail in managing backlog execution to customers
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative and customer-centric working style, “can-do” attitude
- Ability to execute against process while continually seeking process efficiencies and customer satisfaction
For your contribution and passion, we can offer:
- An attractive international working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from across the world,
- Possibility to gain experience in the social enterprise at a global scale,
- B2B or Employment contract and benefits package (medical and life insurance package included)
An amazing job at social enterprise supporting non-governmental organizations all over the world is waiting for you. Join our team now!