Customer Success Manager
- Full Time
- Customer Success
Full time, remote position
We’re a high-impact, global nonprofit social enterprise that believes in using technology for the greater good. Since 1987, we’ve been building partnerships and alliances with individuals, corporations, nonprofits, and governments across the globe – all committed to helping nonprofits fully access the profound power of technology and a connected world — and use it to improve lives.
But we won’t stop there: as technology and global needs change, so do we. We’re creating new, community-driven platforms and mobile apps and are enhancing our offerings so that nonprofits around the world have the resources they need to build a brighter future for millions of individuals.
We’re innovators, leaders, influencers, social entrepreneurs, and technologists drawn together by a shared vision: to make the world a better place through technology. Join us!
The Customer Success team works closely with TechSoup’s existing nonprofit customers to help them get the most out of the technology sourced through our product catalog. As a Customer Success Manager, you will serve as a trusted advisor to key contacts, manage the progression of each account, and identify opportunities to add more value to the relationship. This role will help customers use the solutions they’ve purchased while recommending complementary solutions that also fulfill other organizational needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate technical expertise to support organizations in determining the right solution, aiding them in adoption, and supporting them through problem resolution
- 2+ years in a customer success manager or pre-sales technical solutions role, with a proven ability to talk about Cloud products and offerings
- Base technical knowledge of specific products, including but not limited to: Microsoft Office 365, Power Apps, PowerBI, and Power Automate
- Existing Microsoft 365 Certifications preferred (MS-100, MS-900) but not required. Interest in attaining certifications a strong plus.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g., Sales, Services, Marketing, Training, and external partners)
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity in a constantly changing environment.
- Deep technical understanding of cloud products and ability to pick up new tools quickly
- Strong consultative and service skills
- Experience establishing trusted advisor relationships and leading discussions with various partners and executives
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both written and verbal
Strong follow-through, organizational, and time management skills required
- Flexible and adaptable to change and can work effectively in ambiguous situations
- Positive attitude and persistence
- Strong alignment with TechSoup’s core values: Promote Trust, Show Courage, Be Resourceful, Strive for an Equitable Planet, Be Relevant, Inspire
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
TechSoup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to ensuring that all employees and applicants receive equal consideration and treatment, regardless of race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), religion, marital or domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical, mental or medical disability, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, military service status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.