TechSoup Europe’s mission is to generate innovative solutions to social challenges.
Our goal is to empower the social and NGO sector through capacity-building projects serving communities in nearly every region of the world.
Our Grant Operations Team is actively looking for a Project Manager to be part of our Youth Engagement Program.
The Youth Engagement Program has emerged from the initiatives TechSoup Europe has implemented through the past several years: Meet and Code, Game Changer (RAGE - Radical Awareness Game Engagement), and CEAR – Community Engagement Against Radicalisation).
This Youth Engagement program is focused on equipping NGOs working with youth with the tools and solutions that will support them to more effectively engage, develop, and build the capacity of youth in Europe and beyond. The program will cover the areas of Digital education, social innovation, civic engagement, social inclusion, as well as preventing polarization and radicalization.
An important element of the program is the community building and networking of youth NGOs and activists, with a view to enhancing new partnerships and cross-country initiatives. Wise usage of technology to tackle current pressing issues is crucial in program implementation.
- Contribute to the development of innovative projects focusing on youth engagement
- Project implementation and coordination of tasks and responsibilities within partnership consortiums
- Communication with and coordination of project partners and service providers
- Meeting objectives and deadlines within international projects
- Management of project budgets
- Reporting to funders such as foundations and EU Institutions
- Set up and take care of new partnerships with like-minded organizations
- Contribute to identifying new funding opportunities for the Youth Engagement Program
- Contribute to the development of project proposals for funding opportunities
Your qualifications and competencies:
- 3+ years experience with project management with a proven delivery record; especially larger projects with budgets above EUR 250,000 and working with multiple stakeholders on an international level
- Experience in the nonprofit sector
- Strong initiative, motivating and inspiring others, and assuming accountability for actions and outcomes
- Able to work independently, as well as manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong project management skills, with particular attention to detail
- Attuned to a multicultural environment and skilled at engaging diverse stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fluid environment
- A genuine interest in youth engagement, youth education, and all social challenges affecting young people
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English; other languages a plus.
- BA or other advanced degrees from an accredited college or university (ideally in a relevant field).
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to travel in Europe and internationally (dependent on the Covid-19 situation)
- Flexibility: full-time job at the Warsaw office or full-time remote work possible (with hybrid solutions possible). Be ready to travel!
- A one-of-a-kind work experience with a multicultural team of enthusiastic, innovative, smart, in an international working environment where you can meet many new and inspiring people from across the world.
- Benefits package: Medical package, life insurance, PPE pension scheme, Multisport card, online learning platform access.
TechSoup is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.