TechSoup Europe is the European division of TechSoup, headquartered in San Francisco and led by Fundacja TechSoup, an independent Polish Foundation. In the last 33 years, TechSoup has connected over 1.2 million nonprofits and delivered more than US$13.5 billion in technology tools and philanthropic services from over 100 corporate and foundation partners all over the world. TechSoup Europe together with over 40 partner organizations representing many different areas: capacity building, media literacy, civic engagement, social innovation, or digital inclusion, helps nonprofits including grassroots, small, local organizations in 53 European countries and territories build their capacity. We equip changemakers with transformative technology products, knowledge, and services so they may benefit from technology and focus on their mission.
We are expanding Cloud Services Team and currently looking for candidates to join us as a Junior Cloud Services Consultant.
As a member of the Services and Solutions Team, you will be responsible for helping nonprofits to maximize their impact by increasing their technological capacity.
You will serve as the face of TechSoup that helps potential nonprofit customers evaluate their digital needs and equips them with the right cloud solutions to expand their impact.
This role will work closely with the tech team (Service Delivery Team) and other teams (Cloud Solutions) in support activities that require a technological understanding of the relevant solutions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct initial outreach to qualified leads via email, phone call, or other defined outreach methods to better understand the customer’s technological needs and opportunities.
- Responsible for providing customers with basic consultancy sessions on their digital needs
- Provide customers with a holistic solution to their technology needs and coordinate support within the available teams in the organization
- Reactively engage with strategic accounts that have purchased cloud solutions and/or services to help them address basic technical questions
- Contribute to Service and Solutions program knowledge base
- Support customers basic technical expertise on implementation, integration and migration options
- +1 year of experience in Sales or Customer Support on cloud products or services
- Strong customer success orientation and customer service skillset
- Ability to listen, explain, demo, and prove the capabilities of Cloud products and services to customers
- Good ability to establish trusted advisor relationships and lead discussions with various customers
- Good organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding the ecosystem of cloud services products and software sales cycles
- Strong follow-through, organizational, and time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change and can work effectively in ambiguous situations
- Positive attitude, sense of humor and persistence
- Basic knowledge about of nonprofit sector
- Strong alignment with TechSoup’s core values: Promote Trust, Show Courage, Be Resourceful, Strive for an Equitable Planet, Be Relevant, Inspire
- Languages: English full proficiency is required; knowledge of German, Spanish, or French and/or other European languages would be a plus
For your contribution and passion, we can offer:
- An attractive international working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from across the world
- Possibility to gain experience in the social enterprise at a global scale
- Employment contract and benefits package (medical and life insurance package included)