Partner Services - Senior Operational Specialist (fka Delivery Team Lead)
- Manilla, Philippines
- Partner Services
- Mid Level
Partner Services - Senior Operational Specialist (f.k.a. Delivery Team Lead)
We’re a high-impact, global nonprofit social enterprise that believes in using technology for the greater good. Since 1987, we’ve been building partnerships and alliances with individuals, corporations, nonprofits, and governments across the globe – all committed to helping nonprofits fully access the profound power of technology and a connected world — and use it to improve lives
But we won’t stop there: as technology and global needs change, so do we. We’re creating new, community-driven platforms and mobile apps and are enhancing our offerings so that nonprofits around the world have the resources they need to build a brighter future for millions of individuals.
We’re innovators, leaders, influencers, social entrepreneurs, and technologists drawn together by a shared vision: to make the world a better place through technology. Join us!
The Senior Operational Specialist will focus on planning and supporting the operations of the Partner Services team. The team performs the Service Desk function for our Partners – delivering 1st line support, so that our Partners can operate most efficiently. The Senior Operational Specialist will be working towards improving the performance, productivity, and efficiency of the global network through effective project delivery and issues resolution.
This position will report directly to the director of partner services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage established processes and procedures and drive improvements as appropriate to resolve inquiries, issues, or problems. Control and maintain operational documentation to ensure that the team operates within defined guidelines and procedures. Manage continuous service improvement.
- Provide operational oversight and support of enterprise business goals.
- Support the TechSoup Partner Network operations, including but not limited to program launches and maintenance, validation work, escalations, fraud prevention, partner’s training, issue tracking and resolution. Setting up performance indicators.
- Support of the administrative, facilities and IT teams everything that is required for the team’s operations. Triage issues and be accountable for managing resolutions and effective and timely communications with stakeholders.
- Acts as an effective and helpful member of our organization, demonstrating personal leadership, initiative, and drive.
- Engage and support the 24hr follow the sun support with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure regular and appropriate communication with Partners and internal stakeholders, updating them e.g. on key initiatives and operational changes. Be accountable for team’s smooth communication, timely and quality resolution of tickets, follow up on escalations.
- Responsible for the delivery of TSGN projects that are initiated through the issues triaging process.
- Supporting the development of the global network knowledgebase.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or an advanced degree from an accredited university in a relevant field is strongly preferred
- Proven experience with operations management, including optimizing customer service, adhering to SLA and KPI targets, and driving improvements in CSAT
- At least five (5) years of issues management and global network experience
- International professional experience
- Experience working in a matrixed environment is preferred
- Understanding of nonprofit organizations’ technology needs, an advantage
- Experience in developing and evaluating business metrics and KPIs
- Attuned to multicultural environments and skilled at engaging diverse stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively and with sensitivity across barriers such as language, culture, and distance
- Ability to develop effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communications skills
- Strong IT knowledge (management platforms, ticketing systems, process, and project management tools
- Must have excellent planning and organization skills.
- Must have strong demonstrated teamwork skills, including flexibility of hours.
- Ability to manage resources across different internal and cross-organizational groups.
- Ability to manage in a dynamic and fluid environment.
- Comfortable with collaboration and matrixed reporting structures.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written communications; other language a plus.
- Willingness to travel locally and internationally.
Reporting & Employment Conditions
The role will be reporting directly to Senior Partner Service Manager and will work closely with Partner Services team in Warsaw, Poland. This role is based in Manila, Philippines, on a flexible, remote/work-from-home setup.
The successful candidate will be employed as an independent contractor of TechSoup (TechSoup is based in San Francisco, CA). Locally competitive remuneration will be provided in line with the candidate’s experience and skill sets
TechSoup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to ensuring that all employees and applicants receive equal consideration and treatment, regardless of race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), religion, marital or domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical, mental or medical disability, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, military service status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance