Hive Mind Platform Manager
Hive Mind is an online platform for digital activists. Its heart lies in the international learning community of practice: Civil Society Organizations professionals, activists, educators from around the world. We put our hopes in them to save and support declining democratic values in various corners of the world. We focus on a comprehensive capacity-building approach that enhances the knowledge and skills necessary to develop the online and offline resilience of the civic actors who operate in oppressive environments. Hive Mind operates as a platform for the Digital Activism for Resilient Communities Program. For the past three years, we have been piloting and implementing the program in Central and Eastern Europe, Central Asia, the Caucasus, and Latin America, West Africa and we are about to launch in South Africa with our new partners.
We are looking for someone who will dive into the platform operation technicalities ensure its sustainability and support its redesign. A person:
- who can communicate across teams, understand business requirements, users needs and usability challenges and can break through the engineers jargon
- formulates her / his thoughts clearly to write instructions and specifications
- meticulous enough to test new features in multiple web browsers and conduct quality assurance
- patient enough to support users and be their first point of contact
- autonomous and self driven who values collaboration and inclusiveness
Experience in digital product development, business analytics, ux design, It project management will definitely help you learn and fit in quickly. Experience with figma, miro, jira on top of usual office techstack will make your landing with us easier.
We are working remotely, and strongly prefer working CET hours.
- Fluency in English (C1 level).
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Comfortable with remote working environment
- Working proficiency with related software tools, including but not limited to Microsoft Package, Zoom, Slack, Google Drive, BOX.
- Experience in data analysis using Google Analytics panel.
- Experience as Product Owner, IT Project Manager, QA, Business Analyst, or any near software engineering is a strong plus.
- Ability to work effectively and with sensitivity across barriers such as language, culture and distance.
- Comfortable with collaboration and matrixed reporting structures.
- Experience in project documentation.
- Experience in reporting against business requirements.
- Negotiation skills, especially in negotiating contracts.
For your contribution and passion we can offer:
- Full-time job (work from Monday till Friday).
- Flexible working hours.
- Contract of employment.
- Benefits package: Premium medical plan at Medicover, life insurance at MetLife, pension program PPE, Multisport card, and LinkedIn learning platform.
- Remote work opportunities with the possibility to visit our office in the center of Warsaw.
- An attractive international working environment.
- Broad training opportunities (online and offline).
- A supportive environment that provides a work-life balance.