TechSoup is a high-impact, global nonprofit social enterprise that believes in using technology for the greater good. Our overriding concern is to help civil society organizations benefit from technology to achieve their missions. We support nonprofits across the globe by providing ICT resources, organizing and providing access to data, convening activists, and sharing knowledge.
Service Expert, Partner Services will work on projects related to TechSoup technology programs including software and hardware donations, discounts or cloud products and NGO validations programs adopting it to the local business practices and legal and cultural imperatives as well.
This role will involve working closely with our existing support teams and our network of Partners throughout the globe. Main responsibility of a Service Expert within Partner Services is to act as a subject matter expert in the processes, tools and platforms utilized within Partner Services. Service Expert is also responsible for planning and coordination of all operational processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordination and management of the process related activities – monitoring end-to-end delivery, evaluating bottlenecks and blockers that prevent timely resolution,
- Monitoring process compliance – that the established Processes are delivered according to the expected quality and standards. Ensuring proper Process execution and that the appropriate inputs/outputs are being produced,
- Resolution of high-priority Incidents or complex Tickets,
- Coordinating smaller Projects aiming to solve Partner’s issues and Incidents,
- Assuring all documents are up-to-date,
- Suggesting Process/Service improvements or innovation,
- Ensuring delivery of the SLA/KPI to the agreed levels,
- Customer service – assisting in day to day support of the Partner Network,
- Acting as a role model in respect of putting customer first value through customer-oriented thinking,
- Anticipating and responding to Partner’s needs.
Skills you’ll need to accomplish your tasks
- Experience in a high-volume customer services, operations and fulfillment processes
- Experience in 2nd line support preferred
- Experience in operational reporting (design and automation) as an advantage
- Experience with CMS or CRM tools and systems
- Professional experience working internationally, Non-profit sector experience is a plus
- Website editing experience using a content management system preferred
- Very good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel preferred
- Knowledge of Power BI (or similar) as an advantage
- Understanding of the technology needs of nonprofits and the challenges in implementing technology solutions that they face preferred
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English, other languages will be an asset
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively and with sensitivity across barriers such as language, culture and distance
- Ability to effectively understand and communicate complex information with global audience in culturally sensitive manner, both written and verbal
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Capable of process definition and implementation
- Exhibit professionalism and flexibility in the midst of fast-paced, deadline-driven environment required
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Taking initiative and multi task effectively
- Attuned to multi-cultural environments and skilled at engaging diverse stakeholders
For your contribution and passion, we can offer:
- An attractive international working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from across the world,
- Possibility to gain experience in the social enterprise at a global scale,
- Employment contract and benefits package (medical and life insurance package included).
An amazing job at social enterprise supporting non-governmental organizations all over the world is waiting for you. Join our team now!